Aircraft Modification Programme Management
Prior to the entry into service of newly acquired used aircraft, most require customization to meet the new operator's aspirations. Aviation Asset Management (AAM) staff and affiliates will work with aviation design houses to develop modifications to a wide range of commercial aircraft and can manage those aircraft during the conversion or remodeling programme to ensure that the contracted specification is met and the project is completed punctually and within budget.
AAM staff and affiliates will work with those design organisations and regulatory authorities to ensure all necessary airworthiness approvals for the aircraft design changes and all required documentation is received in a timely manner.
AAM can assist the new operator:
- Manage tenders for the accomplishment of aircraft modifications.
- Source suitable Maintenance & Repair Organisations (MROs) to conduct the modification.
- Negotiate with the MROs on the cost of implementing the modifications.
- Engage with the successful MRO to negotiate an appropriate Letter of Intent.
- Liaise with legal counsel in order to prepare the modification contract documentation.
- Provide ongoing onsite support to monitor the progress of those modifications.
AAM staff and affiliates will ensure the modifications meet both the operators technical expectations and entry into service date.
Copyright © 2010-2017 Aviation Asset Management Ltd
Web design by A Web 4 U Designs