Aviation Asset Management
Aviation Asset Management Limited (AAM) is an airline and aviation business consulting company working with a network of affiliated New Zealand companies that provide aviation consulting services that cover the full spectrum of requirements of the commercial aviation industry.
Specifically AAM is made up of former airline employees with extensive experience in aircraft evaluation, procurement, financing and through life asset management.
AAM's particular areas of expertise are:
- Insight on industry trends
- Commercial aircraft acquisition cost and residual values
- Aircraft evaluation
- Fleet planning
- Preparation for purchase negotiation
- Commercial contract negotiation support
- Aircraft purchasing
- Engine purchasing and maintenance support
- Lease Agreement negotiation support
- Customization of new and used aircraft
- Liaison with regulatory authorities and modification organizations
- New Start up airline Entry Into Service planning
- Entry Into Service project management
- Engine and airframe through life maintenance contracts
- Engine and airframe maintenance project management
- Surveys of leased aircraft
- Audits of maintenance documentation
- Aircraft lease returns
- Aircraft sale support
- Engine sale support
AAM's extensive network of affiliates provide expertise in a wide range of commercial aviation disciplines including airline strategy, network strategy, revenue management, aircraft performance, airline operations, civil aviation regulations, safety management systems and aircraft and engine maintenance management.
AAM will provide consulting services to start-up airlines, low-cost carriers, full service, new world airlines, charter operators, regional operators, flag carriers, major airlines, global alliances, cargo carriers, jet & turbo prop operators.
Copyright © 2012 Aviation Asset
Web design by A Web 4 U Designs